DRAXIS completed successfully, joint with the Cypriot company Advisers NEMAG LTD (HRm Consultants) the project "Development of Geographical Information Systems application in ArcGis environment and development of Security Subsystem" for the needs of the Cyprus Agricultural Payments Organization. The project had a budget of 93.563 €, was launched in October 2008 and was completed successfully in January 2010.
The application of GIS is an important tool linked to the defined by the Integrated Administration and Control System (IACS) measures to create the necessary control systems in order to achieve:
- Crosscheck - information.
- Information, guidance for implementing EU Regulations by producers.
The Security Subsystem GIS is aiming:
- To protect sensitive data, both in their distribution to the network and during storage in the database.
- In the certification of identity of users and administrators of provided services via (authentication) the application, in order to be recognizable for performance rights to access and record their actions (Auditing).
- To implement effective security policies to control user access to applications and data (authorization), based on specific rights and at different levels, which can be set by the administrator.
- In detailing the actions of users and system administrators to allow inspection to identify safety problems and the causes that provoked them.
- To facilitate the central management and control of all security services provided by the platform technology infrastructure and applications, and also the users and their rights, independently of their number.
- To provide various security features in accordance with standard information security ISO 27002.